Jennifer's Concierge Service for Sellers
My Concierge Service: Taking the stress out of moving.
For Sellers, preparing your home for sale can be a challenging and time-consuming endeavor. If you have lived in your home for years and are considering downsizing, just the thought of it can be absolutely overwhelming.
Jennifer can take the pain out of the process with her exclusive Concierge Service.
Here’s how she can help:
From dripping faucets to peeling paint, she’ll identify any necessary maintenance or improvements that will help with the sale of your home.
- Jennifer will walk through the home with you and make a list of all improvements that need to be made.
- Jennifer will create a timeline and coordinate the necessary contractors, painters, repairman, landscapers needed to complete the work.
- If updates are needed, Jennifer can source and choose fixtures, materials, paint colors and finishes for you.
Jennifer is an expert at decluttering and organizing.
- One of her team members will come to your home and help you identify what to keep, donate, store or throw away.
- Jennifer will provide you with contacts for companies that can accept donations, haul away trash, or store excess furniture.
Jennifer and her team will get your house ready for its “close up” with her Staging Services.
- When all of the necessary prep has been completed to get the home ready for sale, one of our team members will arrange your furniture and accessories to showcase your home in the best light.
- If your home is vacant, we will provide a complimentary staging consultation with a top stager.
Moving to a new town means you need to find new service providers. From lawn services to painters, orthodontists to veterinarians, piano teachers to book clubs, Jennifer's got you covered, too.
Jennifer Halm Fine Homes. Find out what makes her different.