A Few Words about Listing with Jennifer Halm
1. My Goal is Always Five Stars. I believe you deserve a five star real estate experience and I am not satisfied until you are. From our first meeting until well after the ink dries on your home sale, I am there for you.
2. I am experienced. I am a full time professional Realtor with more than 20 years of experience in the real estate business. I’ve sold more than 200 properties from $500,000 condos to multi-million dollar landmark luxury properties.
3. I am local. I believe real estate is a job best practiced by locals. I am part of the community. I know the neighborhoods and the local market. I live where I work, and know and love my community.
4. My listings shine. I know that listing your house involves more than popping a sign up in your front yard. I know that you get the most money for your house when it looks its best and appeals to the most buyers. Staging is my specialty, and through my concierge service, I can set you up with my favorite local contractors. I will work with you to help prepare your house for the market so you net more, sell faster and stress less.
5. I am a high tech and social media savvy agent. From Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to the McLean Gazette, Great Falls Connection and international real estate websites, I reach buyers wherever they look for houses through a comprehensive, targeted and effective multi-media campaign, tailored to your home.
6. I am an excellent listener. I’ll ask you lots of questions, and listen carefully to your answers. I want to know what is important to you.
7. I consider my real estate business a boutique, not a conglomerate. Having dozens of listings is great for the agent, but not so great for the client. I believe a boutique style practice that allows me to concentrate on you is best for all.
8. Namaste. I understand that selling your house can be stressful. I believe that a good Realtor makes the process go smoothly.
I’m passionate about real estate.
I love what I do, and it is my goal to make sure you love what I do too.